WHO MIGHT APPLY
to the ANGLOPHONE STUDIES PROGRAM?
- Students who have been educated in France in a bilingual environment at home or in school;
- Students returning from a French lycée abroad after following a bilingual program;
- Students who have successfully followed CNED courses while studying in an Anglophone or international school abroad.
La Tour Anglophone Studies candidates must be capable of following the Education Nationale curriculum for the French baccalauréat in addition to taking extra courses in English with native-speaking teachers with textbooks used by students of the same age in English-speaking countries.
to the ADVANCED ENGLISH PROGRAM?
- Students who are the top of their LV1 English classes in collège or lycée;
- Students who have lived abroad or in a bilingual family and who have good oral and comprehension skills but lack training in reading and writing skills;
- Motivated students who have developed strong English skills through summer programs or international experiences or simply hard work;
- Students who hope to work up to the level of the Anglophone Studies program but who still need to perfect certain skills.
Advanced English candidates need to have a solid academic record in general as well as English comprehension and oral skills that will enable them to work two extra hours a week with Anglophone teachers on a variety of themes in an all-English-speaking environment as a complement to their LV1 English courses.